Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More Tattered Angels Love

Hey wonderful blog readers... So things happen for a reason right? just say yes. Thank you. I had an interesting morning and it's funny how some perceive things. Anyway to cut a long story short I love the type of art (scrapbooking) I create and I put alot of passion into my work. I am NOT plain or simple       and I like to have alot of fun with my layouts and canvases, sometimes I'm wacky and sometimes I'm not, I'm eclectic and I'm proud of it!!!

Right with that said I LOVE this layout it's soft and pretty and I love these tones of glimmer mist


My eldest daughter is such an amazing character she is aware of the beauty around her and really takes things in, and thinks about the things that matter! She wants to be a vet when she grows up, well whatever she does in life I want her to enjoy it and be happy.




Thanks for visiting. Hey 2 blog posts in 2 days... pretty good huh!

No comments: